Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These boots are made for walkin'


Ok so Nancy said that...but to use Tammy Wynette's words...Born a woman....does this mean all women are shoe/boot addicts or as I like to put it, aficionados? Guess I've been a boot gal for as long as I can remember. My parents can attest to that as they tell me how they could not get those rubber boots off me.....apparently even when it was about 80 Fahrenheit.
Being on holidays with not much to do except clean and organize (and lets face it, what kind of a holiday is that) especially when you know it'll be back the way it was inside of a month.....well, there's always shopping. Today I bought, with a fair bit of post guilt I might add, a pair of Born boots that I have been ogling on their website for maybe a year. But I'm still without my harley boots. But I done got myself a pair of Born boots....crown no less......no more....end of story.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy those boots! And I say get the Harley boots too. You only live once!

    ReplyDelete