Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We'll ride them someday....

This drawing was done using the graffitti application on the old facebook. I found it very hard on the hand to use the mouse to draw it. There is some great art using graffiti and I wonder if these people are using stylus's or they're just great artists and well practised or all 3. Did you know there are wild horses in Saskatchewan? Recently, I happened to see an article about these horses, which I did not even know existed in this province.

http://www.canadiancowboy.ca/features/feb-mar05.html

2 comments:

  1. Did you draw this Cindy? Beautiful!
    I have a wacom tablet and find it very convenient in Photoshop Elements and Lightroom - but I don't use it for drawing because ....well I can't draw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I drew it on the old facebook with the graffit app. I have had no luck with the new app; unable to save my work.

    I don't even know what a wacom tablet is!

    ReplyDelete