Thursday, November 19, 2009

SynchroniciTEA


I'm always amazed and in awe of the coincidences and synchronicities that continually occur. You could call this a tea weak. Yes that's weak as I've been steeped in a virus and left weak. Weak tea as well as I have been drinking lots of it, and no coffee since Monday morning. But I digress. Last weekend I picked up this hardcover "Darjeeling" for a whopping $1 at a liquidation store. On Wednesay, I started reading it. It is a rich brew of love, loss, and the politics of tea. 2 days earlier, on Monday, I was naming a rooibos latte "red velvet cape". (I could go for one of those right now). On Sunday, the antique tea cups came out of the china cabinet while I had my family over for a turkey dinner. The week before, I found myself wondering why they always have on the tea bag label, 2 leaves and a bud, or the symbol for it. Now I know why. So you see I have received my answer, as the Universe ALWAYS hears my question. That is synchronicity.

1 comment:

  1. Nice picture! Thanks for the tea link - didn't know the stuff was so good for me. Hope it continues to taste as good as it did before I knew!
    So are you going to tell us about the two leaves and a bud?

    ReplyDelete