Sunday, May 16, 2010

Studio


I often walk past this backyard building which is just around the corner from me and wondered about it. What was it, an artist's studio, and if so, why can't I have one like it in my backyard?? On Saturday, I found myself up early and going walking with the dog and the camera so I took a shot of it. Later that same day, I went for coffee at Moka's, which is fairly new and fairly close to my neighborhood, and admired the gorgeous paintings they have displayed. Should have taken the camera there! Paintings of musicians. Jazzy. You can see the artist's work here but not the jazz paintings, unfortunately. For that you'll have to have a coffee at Moka...and I must warn you that the turtle brownies are to die for...and if you can eat the whole thing, you might want to from guilt..(unless you worked for 6 hours in the yard like I did)...But I couldn't even finish my half!

1 comment:

  1. I want a studio like that! And I want to quit work and spend all day in my studio....except when I am out photographing.
    But since I have to go to work tomorrow, I will settle for the turtle brownies. sigh....

    ReplyDelete