Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wood stock




A w/e trip up to Smeaton to 'borrow' the stradivarius...fog was thick this morning and thought I'd get a pic in of the woodpile before I left, which was stocked up last fall. There's more than enough wood here to keep the folk's house warm all year as well as supply my tentative future retirement home out by Swanson all this winter as well. and then some to sell too. Logging has done well for my uncles in BC and Dad hauling it kept food on the table when I was in high school. Way behind the woodpile is old Benny's rotted log cabin but I didn't feel like plowing snow that far. I should have, since not much chance of bears this time of year. (I say not much chance) cause this is bear country and bears are not true hibernators.

1 comment:

  1. That has got to be the biggest log pile I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete